Post Match Thread | Juventus vs Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be devastated if Guardiola re-signs.
The peoples eyebrow

v1nuljfsiyfx8w7zswzj.jpg

This was a game which proves the point... if you dont bury your chances you lose.. there were at least 2 or 3 clear goal scoring opportunities that we completely fucked up.

Awful game. Tragic performance. The start of the season bought Pellegrini some time in my mind after wanting him to go all summer but now, yet again, I want him to go. We won't win the league if these shite spells continue, and we have just basically been eliminated from the champions league because you can bet your bottom fucking dollar we get Barcelona in the knockouts now.

Decent enough game, could have won that on another day.

The only people I see really pissed off are the people who think Juve are shit because they're from Italy and haven't watched them in 20 years. They didn't get to the CL Final for no reason; they're an absolutely quality team and man for man are just as good as us.

1-0 away isn't the worst result in the world.

Now there's your dose of measured sensibilities, feel free to go off on the traditional Bluemoon outrage. Fun fact, we actually have a spike of guests come on our forum any time we lose because you lot have a reputation in the wider football community of being laughably ridiculous when a result doesn't go our way.

I'm sure tonight will be the night that proves them all wrong though.

Dire game, we played with no tempo,thought Juve wasn't that good,we will both struggle in the next round

Toothless in The final 3rd. Shows the difference between being able to defend and not being able to defend.

This was inevitable when we kept a manager past his time to wait for Pep.

We're going to throw away another season just like we did during Mancini's final season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.