Potential For A Riot?

Ricster

With these tickets going on open sale, and the rumours of Rags, Stoke, Rangers, Liverpool and Hamburg fans all being in the same end what the chances its going to kick off? And i mean really kick off!

And who will be the one's to suffer if it does? It wont be the other clubs, it'll be ours. City could get banned from Europe if this backfires, and Platini would love that opportunity.

Ricster said:
With these tickets going on open sale, and the rumours of Rags, Stoke, Rangers, Liverpool and Hamburg fans all being in the same end what the chances its going to kick off? And i mean really kick off!

who's provided you with these rumours?

This is why i posted the thread FAO Trigger as he is a steward at ours, would have been good to hear his view on it but i got a nice little snide comment left on that thread. I don't think there will be that many from other clubs there. If they are silly enough to wear colours or cheer if we go goals down then yeah the stewards may have their work cut out a bit.

Good to see other people are interested though!

Ricster said:

And who will be the one's to suffer if it does? It wont be the other clubs, it'll be ours. City could get banned from Europe if this backfires, and Platini would love that opportunity.

I know on here everyone is saying be nice to our German friends but it isnt goon ahppen is it, If you have a load of Germans gettin happy in our end you can only have one out come. I dont blame them for trying to get in, But i dont think they understand the general british idiot

Look it was hard enough for our own fans to get tickets. How do you expect hundreds of fans from other clubs to get them and secondly why??? Was this rumour in the Sun lol

Ricster said:

Surprise you even asked the question

sniff said:
Ricster said:

I know on here everyone is saying be nice to our German friends but it isnt goon ahppen is it, If you have a load of Germans gettin happy in our end you can only have one out come. I dont blame them for trying to get in, But i dont think they understand the general british idiot

this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.