Potential For A Riot?

davefrombury said:
Look it was hard enough for our own fans to get tickets. How do you expect hundreds of fans from other clubs to get them and secondly why??? Was this rumour in the Sun lol

on this board from a burger fan and a link to their forum telling everyone how to get tickets in our end

Blue Smartie said:
I'll just have to feed the idiots to my inflatable T-Rex then wont I?

dunno why but that really made me giggle, givin the germans a kicking with a blow up dino

sniff said:
Blue Smartie said:
I'll just have to feed the idiots to my inflatable T-Rex then wont I?

dunno why but that really made me giggle, givin the germans a kicking with a blow up dino
Think of it with a Elano shirt on from last season... it'll give anyone a good seeing to!

f0_1_b.JPG

mancmackem said:
This is why i posted the thread FAO Trigger as he is a steward at ours, would have been good to hear his view on it but i got a nice little snide comment left on that thread. I don't think there will be that many from other clubs there. If they are silly enough to wear colours or cheer if we go goals down then yeah the stewards may have their work cut out a bit.

Good to see other people are interested though!

The policy regarding away fans is simple, if we spot them especially in team colours we try to relocate them with their own fans. If they have sold out their allocation it is bye bye, however if they are willing to sit there and be quiet they are usually allowed to do so BUT and it is a BIG BUT this would depend on the team we were playing. I had 3 Liverpool & two rags ejected before they got a chance to sit down! whereas I was happily, along with fellow blues chatting with Aalborg fans in the City end who wanted to sit with City fans. This has happened at many of the UEFA matches.

As for rag fans coming and getting tickets why? they certainly aren't bright as their cockney accents will stand out a mile.

I cant work that out ! to be honest and I am sure this wont surprise many of you on here our biggest problem with fighting, is City fans fighting each other !

Trigger said:
mancmackem said:
This is why i posted the thread FAO Trigger as he is a steward at ours, would have been good to hear his view on it but i got a nice little snide comment left on that thread. I don't think there will be that many from other clubs there. If they are silly enough to wear colours or cheer if we go goals down then yeah the stewards may have their work cut out a bit.

Good to see other people are interested though!

The policy regarding away fans is simple, if we spot them especially in team colours we try to relocate them with their own fans. If they have sold out their allocation it is bye bye, however if they are willing to sit there and be quiet they are usually allowed to do so BUT and it is a BIG BUT this would depend on the team we were playing. I had 3 Liverpool & two rags ejected before they got a chance to sit down! whereas I was happily, along with fellow blues chatting with Aalborg fans in the City end who wanted to sit with City fans. This has happened at many of the UEFA matches.

As for rag fans coming and getting tickets why? they certainly aren't bright as their cockney accents will stand out a mile.

I cant work that out ! to be honest and I am sure this wont surprise many of you on here our biggest problem with fighting, is City fans fighting each other !
Me and you are going to fall out Trig ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.