Potential For A Riot?

look city fans themselves got fed up of ringing in, standing outside the ticket office etc, why would someone who dosn t support us do that...have a look on the picture on citys website, it looks like a load of grannies etc trying to get the grand kids tickets

Blue Smartie said:
sniff said:
Blue Smartie said:
I'll just have to feed the idiots to my inflatable T-Rex then wont I?

dunno why but that really made me giggle, givin the germans a kicking with a blow up dino
Think of it with a Elano shirt on from last season... it'll give anyone a good seeing to!

f0_1_b.JPG

where will you be sat if it kicks off i wanna be behind elano the dino

sniff said:
Blue Smartie said:
sniff said:
Blue Smartie said:
I'll just have to feed the idiots to my inflatable T-Rex then wont I?

dunno why but that really made me giggle, givin the germans a kicking with a blow up dino
Think of it with a Elano shirt on from last season... it'll give anyone a good seeing to!

f0_1_b.JPG

where will you be sat if it kicks off i wanna be behind elano the dino
East stand level three, just above the away fans! Not the greatest for the atmosphere but I'm just glad I managed to get a ticket.

Ricster said:
With these tickets going on open sale, and the rumours of Rags, Stoke, Rangers, Liverpool and Hamburg fans all being in the same end what the chances its going to kick off? And i mean really kick off!

And who will be the one's to suffer if it does? It wont be the other clubs, it'll be ours. City could get banned from Europe if this backfires, and Platini would love that opportunity.
What drugs you on get real you been reading to many books

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.