Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC: Hart, Sagna, Kompany(c), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Milner, Silva, Aguero.
Navas should be on the bench, he will not anŷ value where it's needed, ie playing alongside,/with/supporting Fernandinho and Fernando.

We're going to be too reliant upon David Silva and Aguero, Chelsea will know this and play accordingly, we will have no options .. Jovetic for Navas would cause the Chelsea defence headaches.

Disappointing team for me. I just hope and pray I'm made to look a prick.

Love Bites and Everything said:
LoveCity said:
B8said1IgAArBSN.jpg:large

c**t

Bitter t**t.

We need to go at them from the start attack attack attack attack

Breaking news Clattenburg out new ref
124klft.jpg

Come on City

Can you imagine seeing your dad, up late on a friday night, with his scissors and glue preparing his carboard poster about how he doesn't like Lampard? I never understand how these people exist.

BigOscar said:
Can you imagine seeing your dad, up late on a friday night, with his scissors and glue preparing his carboard poster about how he doesn't like Lampard? I never understand how these people exist.

He will have a big foam hand for Wembley as well the sad ****.

J_Bow said:
I fully understand putting in Sagna over Zabaleta, interestingly read that Sagna was picked for both Bayern games this season too.

Zaba hasn't been up to his best this season, especially defending. Though our right side is so predictable and will be shit.

Zaba was suspended for the first of those two Bayern games and in the second game we had to bring him on at '60 because Sagna was doing fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.