Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have we completely switched tactics from one that has been so successful this season? I can understand squad rotation but I am afraid having a 4 man midfield will leave us so exposed away from home at a place like palace. He will play 4-4-2 on Wednesday night as well just you watch.

Sagna and Kolarov need to keep playing to their previous levels. Hoping the back 4 will be strong and solid and Navas and Nasri do the work when we don't have the ball.

Why have we completely switched tactics from one that has been so successful this season? I can understand squad rotation but I am afraid having a 4 man midfield will leave us so exposed away from home at a place like palace. He will play 4-4-2 on Wednesday night as well just you watch.
You will take off if you carry on flapping like that

It is surprising that they all come crawling out from under their collective stones as soon as we have any issues not seen hide nor hair of them for ages a couple of injuries and out they come
Wait a minute, I'd like to think I'm more of a 'Happy clapper' than 'Flapper' but the team being put out is worthy of discussion.
Personally I'd have played Nasri for Silva and KDB for Sterling leaving the formation pretty much the same.
I'm sure others would do things differently and some more would go the way Pellergrini has.
Do I think we're still strong favourites to win the game? Of course. Do I think the job is going to be harder? I happen to think it will.
I guess we'll find out one way or another soon enough.

I think this was a perfect game to bring De Bruyne in.....no silva and no Sterling.....Slot Kevin in middle, behind Aguero would have been perfect for him in his first game.....surprised we going back to a 4-4-2 but still got the talent to win. Just hope Pelle hasnt made his first mistake of the new season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.