Pre season in Melbourne

Rags and Liverpool are pretty equal in support here. Most people say they support utd but most couldn't name more than 3 players.
Arsenal third
Starting to see more city shirts around but still quite rare.

In other news, I got planes tickets from Sydney to Melbourne for $43. Cheering!

Shirley said:
http://www.sport.net/liverpool-announce-plans-for-2015-16-pre-season-tour-of-australia_314520

Liverpool will play in Brisbane and Adelaide during pre season tour in July, they claim to have 600,000 supporters in Australia.
Seems we have a bit of catching up to do to compete with that.
Ha. I live in adelaide. Should go to the game and wear my 2013/2014 league and cup double shirt to stir some shit.

foetus said:
Rags and Liverpool are pretty equal in support here. Most people say they support utd but most couldn't name more than 3 players.
Arsenal third
Starting to see more city shirts around but still quite rare.

In other news, I got planes tickets from Sydney to Melbourne for $43. Cheering!

Yeah most of the city shirts I see in Sydney are the recent kits. I have seen a car with the number plate MAN CTY though, it crushed me to see it as I was wanting to get that number plate, I started following city cause of Danny Tiatto , we also had danny allsop and simon colosimo

Their cheap air fares, I'm only driving down to make it easier for the week I'm down there.

Hi Blues. Sorry to post here but obviously I cant post a new thread in the ticket forum and couldn't see one for this game.

I cant make the game anymore due to family visiting at the same time but I have 2 tickets if anyone is keen. $179 the pair

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/new-farm/sport/manchester-city-v-real-madrid-genuine-sale/1077487195?posted=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/new-farm ... osted=true</a>

What a daft place to have pre season .
I've been to Australia and it's massive ball ache to get to .
So will we sleep walking into the new season like we did this one .

We're flying down (VA) for the game from Sydney. We booked the flights just a few days after it was announced and prices were extortionate for Hotels in the area. We managed to find quite a cheap apartment in the centre of Melbourne, so we decided to make a bit of a weekend of it.

I've been quite lucky as I was seasoncard holder until last season at City, then moved out to Sydney in May of last year and then I only had to wait just over a year for City to come down here. I feel bad for you guys who've had to wait decades to see them!

baildon blue said:
What a daft place to have pre season .
I've been to Australia and it's massive ball ache to get to .
So will we sleep walking into the new season like we did this one .

Did you ever hear the story of the English family that migrated to Australia from the Midlands? They looked at a map of Australia and decided that Alice Springs was central so they could drive to beaches on either the North, East, West or South coasts at the weekends. What a shock when they got there. The nearest beach was about 2.000kms. It's a BIG country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.