Premier League 2023/24 Player of the Season | Foden & Haaland nominated

A nice little game they’re playing. Have a look at their profile, it’s a good laugh.

Rodri 7-4 Rice for example.

Is this the PFA award or another award?
I've just seen a thing on twitter that links you to the page to vote for it.

In that case the winners will be Van Dijk and Mainoo

VVD is the token dipper.
I have only seen Rice against us and forgot he was playing. Plus he us English
Palmer is picked because he left City and scored goals, but his all round play is only ok.

Not to have Rodri in just makes this award worthless. How can you not have the world's best player in the Rodri roll and not pick him ?

Is this the PFA award or another award?
I've just seen a thing on twitter that links you to the page to vote for it.

In that case the winners will be Van Dijk and Mainoo
It's different than the PFA, I believe. I'm not sure who votes for this one, though. Someone mentioned that it's captains and managers, but you can also vote online for who you think should be the winner.

Does anyone know conclusively?

Rodders absolutely should be there. When was the last time he lost a PL game?

The last time he lost a Premier League game was February 2023 - away to Spurs. He has played in 48 Premier League matches since then.

Ironically, if we avoid losing to Spurs away this time round, then that would be 50 games unbeaten. It's absolutely fucking stupid he isn't in this vote. Who the fuck came up with the shortlist? They want sacking.

Haaland is lead scorer, so he has to be in there by virtue of that. It's kind of indicative of what a special player he is that people here are saying "patchy season" when he's pretty much sown up the golden boot comfortably having only played 28 games. Apparently his "below par" result is 30 goal contributions in 28 games. Quite funny.

Foden just edges out Rodri for me, only for the joy of watching him play. Rodri is extremely efficient, functional, highly skilled. Foden, I don't so much care about his stats (even though this year they're brilliant), the way I feel watching him play is like looking at a Michaelangelo fresco or something. It's pure artistry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.