Premier League consider new TV deal that could see 11AM Ko's to increase value in Asia

Fans should all stop going to make a point if they do it

Time will come when they don't even bother open the gates just play all the games behind closed doors .
Then put them on tv to suit China or America where ever.
Like they do with a tv series.
Football is not about fans anymore were a source of income but apart from the an inconvenience
Sure, don't we do that now?

#emptihad

So, back to the good old days of coaches leaving at midnight for those distant away trips to East Anglia. Who said TV isn't good for the game? ;-)

Back in the mid to late 60's Friday night departures at midnight from Aytoun Street for all points south .... no bookings needed just money .... great days and great memories of when life was much simpler

The Premier League are considering 11 or 11:30am kick-offs for an extra 22 live games in the next TV rights sale (2019-20~). [Daily Mail]

Stupid idea,sod the fans as usual

Fine by me. I love stupid kick off times and days. Means get to watch all the other games. Would hate it if they all went back to 3 o'clock on a Saturday.

Football sold its soul in 1992, it's just another step to having 22.30 kick offs.

Oooh yes. A 10:30 game would be ace.

Olympic stadium at 3 ... go pub for half 5 match ... few pints .... get home for 9. Order a takeaway and get set for the 10:30 match.
Almost makes me wish I didn't have a fiancé

Time will come when they don't even bother open the gates just play all the games behind closed doors .
Then put them on tv to suit China or America where ever.
Like they do with a tv series.
Football is not about fans anymore were a source of income but apart from the an inconvenience

If fans protested about kick off times and stopped going. They would make sure to set them back to original KO times.
Unfortunately the fans don't mind, stadiums are full and football is as big as ever. Long may it last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.