Premier League Games 1/2/3/4 Jan

Hasn't Dyche already said he'll rotate due to the amount of games in a short period?

that old double bluff by a manager hahaha they sit nicely in the premier league and the FA cup is a big chance for somebody like burnley to go all the way so why rest players knowing in the league they are ok and could have a good finish and season without fighting the drop

And they're still fucking miles behind. Kane, Alli and Poch the new saviours of football? Don't make me laugh.

spurs should be made to play the FA cup home games away from wembley its daft that they get home games in the league at wembley for a start but everytime they get a home tie its the big money draw every wants and for the small teams its the cup final with a big ticket allowance for the away team

london got some big stadiums and even the england rugby ground and west ham ground could be used by spurs

spurs should be made to play the FA cup home games away from wembley its daft that they get home games in the league at wembley for a start but everytime they get a home tie its the big money draw every wants and for the small teams its the cup final with a big ticket allowance for the away team

london got some big stadiums and even the england rugby ground and west ham ground could be used by spurs
Yep should have been made to ground share with WHU, especially as they were after the ground for themselves

that old double bluff by a manager hahaha they sit nicely in the premier league and the FA cup is a big chance for somebody like burnley to go all the way so why rest players knowing in the league they are ok and could have a good finish and season without fighting the drop
Depends on whether they have Europa League ambitions.

Depends on whether they have Europa League ambitions.

and the easy why to get europa league football is to win 6 games in the FA cup
look we should have enough to beat burnley with a mix of squad and youth and the best players on the bench but does pep really wants to total burn out this team and play 3 games a week from christmas to may in chasing the impossible of 4 major titles. ok the premier league is looking a banker and we could use the premier league to rest players but chasing the fa cup and league cup will mean still playing midweek champions league and saturday fa cup games

unless we sign 3 new players in this window i really think pep will give up the fa cup this season in pushing for a champions league final it makes sense having 3 weekends free instead of fa cup ties with the midweek champions league home and away games so lets see the starting line up tomorrow and we should know what pep feels about going for the 4 titles but my bet is youth and squad players vs a burnley first team

Nothing like that one. There was no contact whatsoever by Vinnie. Nani jumped over him. In this clip, Aurier took him out quite clearly.
Vinnie was sent off as it was deemed he was "out of control" even though there was no contact.
Yeah that was my point. The colour of the shirt and the colour of the oppositions shirt was seemingly of more importance than the actual tackle. I agree completely that if Vinnie was deemed out of control (which was horse shit) then Aurier was well beyond that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.