Premier League Games 13/14/15/18 May '23

Happy for their fans but the scoreline flatters them and they have to be one of the worst footballing sides in England to have qualified for the Champions League. Will be interesting to see how they cope with the demands having had no experience of European football for a decade.
All depends on their transfer business in the summer.

How fucking shit are Utd and Liverpool when Newcastle are the 3rd best side in England

200w.gif

Every time I watch Newcastle, Bruno looks absolutely fucked.

All depends on their transfer business in the summer.
True, but there are more clubs than ever chasing fewer and fewer quality players. I just think that they might have benefited from a year in the Europa League and further consolidation. Expectations will now soar and if thIngs turn sour, as they often do, then Howe will be under pressure.

Amazing how well Brighton played Sunday to do us a favour. Keep going Barcodes and keep either of the Red cheeks out of Top 4. It feels unclean to say I would prefer Rags in CL than Dippers.

Barcodes better not implode in last 2 games, be interested to see who is reffing their games.....
Dipper England on Var but tbh they should be beating Leicester to confirm CL
Referee: Andre Marriner. Assistants: Dan Cook, Scott Ledger. Fourth official: Craig Pawson. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Richard West.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.