Premier League Games 13/14/15/18 May '23

True, but there are more clubs than ever chasing fewer and fewer quality players. I just think that they might have benefited from a year in the Europa League and further consolidation. Expectations will now soar and if thIngs turn sour, as they often do, then Howe will be under pressure.
All fair points.

True, but there are more clubs than ever chasing fewer and fewer quality players. I just think that they might have benefited from a year in the Europa League and further consolidation. Expectations will now soar and if thIngs turn sour, as they often do, then Howe will be under pressure.
If I was barcodes I'd thank Howe for his service and go for a top European coach with a big signing to piss off the usual suspects.

Oh well, iwas more convinced we would beat Arsenal than get anything from Newcastle, RDZ at fault with his selection tonight, Caciedo is a CDM not full back. This shows how light our squad is. We need a reaction on Sunday with 3 points, maybe a miricle point next Wed and Euro place done. Dont want to have to get a result v Villa last game.
I do hope and pray that we finish above Spuds. Sickner if we miss out by a couple of points ti Spuds after VAR f@#ked us.

By the way how many if you lot had hangovers this morning?

If any if u lot comming down next week and want some advice about parking or where to drink let me know and i will help u out with info.

I've almost given up watching football that doesn't feature City.

I used to really enjoy the play offs, but not watched any this year, just followed online.

I had a personal interest in Wrexham as the season ended, so watched a couple of those games, and I watch most City related (academy and women) but little else to be honest.
What about tonight's then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.