Premier League Games 14/15/16 October

Shame Martial is starting over rashford, rashford is shit despite what everyone wants to tell us.

Ashley Young getting the nod over Rashford. It's confirmed - Mourinho's parking that bus, all that Sky hype was for nothing.

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Darmian, Herrera, Matic, Young, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Lukaku

Decent, old, shite and ugly, shite and ugly, just shite, small and Spanish and not great, old ex Aston Villa and likes a dive, average to reasonable, French and a bit sulky, big.

Sums them up. They are not as good as us.

I don’t rate salah, but he’s fast and he’ll get in behind darmian enough times to at least least put a couple of decent balls in. Rags lineup is pretty poor. Liverpool win for me.

Can't see the red scouse winning without Mane but then I look at that United team and I think Liverpool should bury them at home.

Hope Liverpool can smash those fuckers down to earth today. What a day it will be if United lose and we manage to go three points ahead of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.