Our game

Newcastle v Fulham

Burnley v Everton Sky

Sunday

arses v Brighton

Brentford v Villa

West Ham v Wolves Sky

dippers v rags Sky

I wouldn't be THAT surprised to see Forest hold Spurs to a draw. Not saying it'll definitely happen, and the smart money would be on a Spurs win. But it could happen. Yes, Spurs twatted the Geordies last time out. A Newcastle team that were out on their feet. And let's be honest; Spurs will always revert to their default "spursy" setting.

I wouldn't be THAT surprised to see Forest hold Spurs to a draw. Not saying it'll definitely happen, and the smart money would be on a Spurs win. But it could happen. Yes, Spurs twatted the Geordies last time out. A Newcastle team that were out on their feet. And let's be honest; Spurs will always revert to their default "spursy" setting.
3/5 on Spurs win screams out buying money to me

3/5 on Spurs win screams out buying money to me
Agreed. As I've already said, the smart money would be on a Spurs win. All I said was that I wouldn't be all that surprised if Forest scraped a point out of the game. Even allowing for the home side's indifferent form, I doubt there were too many who had Bournemouth down for a 3-0 canter at "The World's Greatest Club"™ last weekend. Strange results do occasionally happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.