Premier League Games 15/16/17 Dec '23

Dalot off for dissent, 70 mins after Nunez did worse.

Easier decision in the 94th minute.
Easy decision at Anfield more like!!
Disgraceful decision to send him off and then worse keep playing to try and let Liverpool find a winner.
I’m happy if they do this every week to every player who does it
But we all know they will do it for certain teams in certain stadiums

I really cannot see the justification for why Attwell gave Dalot 2 yellow cards for the same offence, yet kept his card in his pocket after Nunez clapped his booking, wagged his finger in his face and threw his arms around in the air.

Why do the press not haul these wankers in front of a screen and ask them to justify the decisions they make?

Notice there was a very similar situation to the penalty Ederson conceded at the Emirates last year that wasn't even glanced at by VAR aswell. The lack of consistency is staggering, the only thing they are is consistently awful!

Easy decision at Anfield more like!!
Disgraceful decision to send him off and then worse keep playing to try and let Liverpool find a winner.
I’m happy if they do this every week to every player who does it
But we all know they will do it for certain teams in certain stadiums
I’ll have to take solace from the fact it was probably the result we needed and Dalot is now suspended too.

It was Oliver with the whistle yesterday, Attwell did our game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.