Premier League Games 20/21/22 August '22

Always puzzles me, that grappling with the ball like we saw after Liverpool's goal last night. Why was the rat holding onto it anyway? The Mickeys could make like Usain Bolt back to the halfway line and put the ball on the centre spot. It's not going to make utd restart any quicker, is it? It just makes Roland and Salah look like little kids.

I think Bruno Fernandes thought he was in It's A Knockout last night, the amount of times he was wobbling around and ending up on the floor.

Did they really have to go the the depths of ‘State funded clubs’.

Won‘t be visiting that site again, regardless of the context.
A timely reminder though, along with Funny Alan, Arsene Wenger and the rest of them.
A stereotype and generalisation of course, but their supporters aren’t commonly known for their humility and lack of entitlement are they?

Tolerance is doublespeak for manipulation.
Of course it is.

The problem with "tolerance" is that it's subjective.

Therefore we might as well scrap VAR altogether. After all, VAR was designed to remove the subjective (opinion) aspect of the officials.

If they're looking to introduce subjective parameters back into the game we all know which clubs are going to benefit from it.

It wouldnt change the game no?? Agree not perfect but if you think the same outcome happens that’s as silly an assumption
I agree that the game changes, but then why would you only look at the first VAR call and then extrapolate from there? It is the literal definition of a “GIGO statistic!”

How about a throw in or corner? Wrong decision could result in a goal…or not, right?!

This whole “Sliding Doors” nonsense is complete BS, because there are literally hundreds of decisions made every game that, if a different decision was made, could change the outcome of the game!

But, sure…let’s say City would have lost the League to Liverpool if VAR had been different…and, that if your Aunt had a dick she’d be your uncle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.