Premier League Games 21/22 Jan

Dipper loss, rag draw - would've bit your hand off, don't care how it happened.

And trying to find solace in rughead breaking record and media frenzy. It will probably never happen again just like their friggin treble. Players just don't stay anywhere long enough any more.

Wankfest of monumental proportions on the BBC. God only knows what the poor fuckers who subscribe to Sky and BT are going through. Motd will be insufferable.

FFS 5live smoking his pole like it's on fire.

"As well as beating Charlton's record the Wayne Rooney Foundation has raised £5 million for local children's charities..."

I suppose that's a lot needed to keeps Bryan Briggs army of bastards mother's going to the press...
Smashie-Nicey_457x274.jpg

For all the abuse Rooney gets, he deserves the plaudits for reaching that milestone - I don't rate him no longer, I don't particularly like him but fair play to him. What he has achieved for club and country is very impressive.

Anyway, when is Andy Carroll going to get the recognistion he deserves! Outstanding performances of late. Even without his goals his defensive work is huge.

After all the crap thrown at us this season, the stadium move, Payet - we sit 10th! ... happy with that. COYI

Something that occurred to me yesterday, but lipped my mind again last night with the anger and disappointment at the end of our game. I thought those PL TV slots were more or less set in stone. Saturday lunchtime is Sky Sports and saturday teatime was BT. Yet the dippers/Swansea game was on BT? And yes; I realise that there are three games on Sky today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.