Premier League Games 22/23 Dec

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to Sky Sports: "We didn't win because missed incredible chances. I would say joke chances.

"We made a big defensive accumulation of mistakes in an easy match to win. I talked to the players at half time when it was 1-1 that it was an easy match to win.

"The reality is that it is 2-2. Sometimes you make mistakes and are not punished by that. I feel great. One thing to feel angry as manager and another thing to feel great as a man.

"We were punished by our mistakes. It was an easy match to win, we did everything to win but when you lose big chances. Childish loss of possession, so easy. Childish in their box and childish in our box. We were punished in two points."

Funny that, manager acts like a child and then so do the players... Wonder where they learned it from?

Don't give them any reason to call us "arrogant" just as during the 6-1 demolition at OT, you can never relax until deep into injury time and at least 3 up.
I know it's highly unlikely with a manager like Pep, but it ain't over til the fat Sam sings

But when you see how good we are and the quality and what would have to happen to us to not win... surely we’ve done it. I’m well aware of typical city but I can’t see us blowing this under any circumstances

I'm more than happy with a 11-point lead. But still find it pleasing and funny when the gap gets bigger. Imagine if the lead becomes 20+.....

We are utterly dominating this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.