Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '23

I think it was more on his tactics. He should have had them put the Dippers to the sword.

Instead, they sat back on their one goal lead, rarely looking like they had a man advantage.

But the subs certainly didn’t help.
It didn't look to me as though they were sitting back.
IIRC they created quite a few chances.
They just couldn't finish.
The substitutions and probably tiredness finished them off when the dips grew into the game.

I hate the LiVARpool , but I think Nunez Is a decent player and will score a lot more goals ...

He's actually not unlikeable, compared to Salad JOTTA , Robertson , TAA etc

Time for the magpies to upgrade the manager just as city did with Hughes.

Harsh as he has done magnificent for the club in such a short space of time. If you had predicted a team that was flirting with relegation would be playing champions league football a year later you'd be in the cuckoos nest.

Saying that though, this is the first time questions will be asked of Howe. He could have killed the game off. I'm sure he would have done if he kept Tonali (very tidy player) and the excellent Gordon who seemed to want to go on a solo mission to destroy Liverpool.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll have another great season. Top 4 is gonna be a tough ask if the other clubs can be a threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.