Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

What you have to understand spurs tomorrow have to win watch and enjoy will Arsenal handle the pressure if they do well flair play they deserve to be where they are
Let's be all honest about football if you love you're team or not the best will be crowned champions after a season after last our boys are still there to the end city

Well if that wasn’t a clear and obvious error I don’t know what is. It was a blatant push missed by the onfield red
Just what VAR was introduced for
I’d genuinely much rather live with a refs mistake and enjoy the game.

I can’t understand the argument that var shouldn't have got involved. Isn't that what VAR's brief is; to correct clear and obvious errors? That sort of decision is what VAR should be getting involved in, not "offside by a toe nail" type calls.
Agree 100%. I really can't believe the a ref could be so incompetent to miss it. There again it was Pawson.

If you look back far enough in my post history you can see several newish, low post accounts calling me an idiot and saying I have proven I don’t have a “drop of football knowledge” and so anything I say “should be ignored” for saying similar things. ;-)

Sounds like you’ve not watched enough of his Tik Tok highlight compilations. Classic mistake.

I saw that blatant push in actual time, how Pawson missed it is a mystery. It pushed the Villa player under the ball and allowed the culprit to cross the ball for the header. VAR doing it’s job for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.