Premier League Games 29/30 April/ 1st May

I take a valium and sweat like a 20st docker for every game,i about to have a 7 day heart monitor put on as i have a lot of ectopics,it will be on for 2 games so i'm dying to see what actually happens to my heart during games,i know it races
I'm an old (very old ) Chelsea fan ;I just stick to drink.

You'll get it i'm sure,we'll come and snatch them back next year lol
I wouldn't begrudge you that. I have happy memories of my first visit to Maine Road in 1948 I think. Also City and Chelsea have quite a lot in common. Before we both got wealthy
we had loyal fans who suffered.You went into the old 3rd division and still had massive crowds. Chelsea very nearly suffered the same fate. We both had obnoxious neighbours.
Manure and Gooners both so F*********G arrogant. It gives so much pleasure to rub their noses in now. KTBFFH...for both BLUES.

Wonder if the Arsenal Fan TV wallahs are there today? I'm sure they are? Doing their normal pieces to camera might be a tad difficult though; White Hart Lane would not necessarily be the most accommodating of places for Ty (c/w oversized headphones), Troopz, Claude, DT and Robbie to have their meltdown.

Spot on jimharri

Spot on jimharri

Not exactly a difficult call, was it? It'd be like those rag equivalents (red devil TV, is it?) doing a video shoot outside Mary D's last thursday night after the game. The racial abuse isn't on though. And all the black players that Spurs have playing for them as well. Utter shitehawk.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.