Premier League Games 3/4/5/ March

Everton saving themselves for their cup final against us no doubt.

Pickford is shit. Seriously, what the fuck is he doing there? They may as well not have had a keeper

Don't understand why keepers don't take two paces into their goal and thus free themselves from any marker and give themselves room to run and jump. Flapping away there when he was blocked as much by his own man as by any Burnley player.

I think it's medically impossible for me to want a Big Sam team to win.

Don't understand why keepers don't take two paces into their goal and thus free themselves from any marker and give themselves room to run and jump. Flapping away there when he was blocked as much by his own man as by any Burnley player.
He never even tried to get out there, he never moved his feet he just tried to wrestle with his arms. Shocking stuff

To be honest pretty much all the games outside the 'top 6' have been like that this season.

Outside of us, Spurs and Liverpool can be decent to watch at times and sometimes Chelsea. Found myself watching the better teams around Europe more this season.
What about our quiet neighbours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.