Premier League Games 9/10 Dec '23

Hard to see anything other than a comfortable win for Liverpool.
Unfortunately, I'll have to agree with you. Palace have been poor this season. Bournemouth turned them over (at Selhurst Pk) in midweek without apparently having to break sweat. They've lost 3 out of their last 4 games, haven't had a home win since September and were booed off at the end of the game by those allegedly fanatical Palace fans. Has to be a Cultists win, really.

Weird how the Dippers are getting so many 12.30 kick offs. Everton, us and now Palace. Imagine how much noisier and how much more difficult an away game is under the lights rather than the early kick off. A lot of the home advantage is lost with a 12.30 start.
Banana hates them, apparently.

Weird how the Dippers are getting so many 12.30 kick offs. Everton, us and now Palace. Imagine how much noisier and how much more difficult an away game is under the lights rather than the early kick off. A lot of the home advantage is lost with a 12.30 start.
Klopp only hates them when they lose.

Liverpool will win, just hope it's salah who bags a couple I've captained him on fpl

I've been watching this game (Pal-Liv) for 15 minutes now and I haven't seen either team go into the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.