Problems at work

TangerineSteve17 said:
block128 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
What possible advantage could be gained from shining a light at the van?

No more than fitting a chewy cereal bar to it as you suggested.

Ooh I like it! I've just been out sarcasmed.

Be careful, I've also got a Harry Hill joke book.

I may hijack your joke* thread.
:)

*indicates name of thread, not necessarily the content.

block128 said:
Be careful, I've also got a Harry Hill joke book.

I may hijack your joke* thread.
:)

*indicates name of thread, not necessarily the content.

Oh another fan of my *jokes (see above)

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit..someone should tell me that.

Seriously though.. Tracker bar? When's the last time you saw one of them?

TangerineSteve17 said:
i'm amazed. I remember when a few private miles were the perk of the job. Anyway without a tracker they can't prove a whole lot I would think. I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I dont get it.

manchester blue said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
i'm amazed. I remember when a few private miles were the perk of the job. Anyway without a tracker they can't prove a whole lot I would think. I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I dont get it.
Maybe a bunch of flowers? Nice meal?

I Would speak to your supervisor ,& ask what procedures they would like you to adhere to ,to make sure you are following there policies

As a mechanic I can honestly tell you a mechanic ( technician now) won't be able to work out a fuel cunsumption rate on checking any vehicle in a workshop. Unless it's losing fuel through a leak the consumption is dependant on engine wear, environmental driving ( rural, urban, low gear use, acceleration, top speed etc) and the load you carry in regards to laden weight. We use fuel cards also for vehicles and they all require a signature, date and time. Surely if it's within the working hours, unless you were filling cans up, or meeting at the garage with your car it's got to be ok? Get the fucker to give you and idea of how much over he's claiming. If it's low, he's at it, if it's lots of litres then some explaination needs to be found. Good luck anyway I'm sure you work hard, most van drivers are certainly keep on the go.

If your employer is suggesting it's you and you're doing nothing wrong get him to swap vans between you and another driver. If it is a fault with the van itself this will prove it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BillyBonds said:
If your employer is suggesting it's you and you're doing nothing wrong get him to swap vans between you and another driver. If it is a fault with the van itself this will prove it.
Or keep a log of all the journeys you do and reconcile it to the mileometer.

I'm alluding more to the fact it seems the employer is questioning his integrity. Let another driver use his van and if the result is the same it proves it's the van and not cityboy5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.