Programmes and MEN city special

ob

Looking to buy the MEN city champions special plus Swansea and Huddersfield home programmes for an oul boy who lives in a old age home. He used to go to City and his daughter works with me, she asked for one programme which has a league winners special but I'd like to get him all 3 as a surprise

I can't find anywhere on line to buy them

any help appreciated

Looking to buy the MEN city champions special plus Swansea and Huddersfield home programmes for an oul boy who lives in a old age home. He used to go to City and his daughter works with me, she asked for one programme which has a league winners special but I'd like to get him all 3 as a surprise

I can't find anywhere on line to buy them

any help appreciated
Can't help with MEN champions special but should be able to sort you out with others for free mate. Always pleased to help a old blue. Be in touch nearer time after season complete.

Can't help with MEN champions special but should be able to sort you out with others for free mate. Always pleased to help a old blue. Be in touch nearer time after season complete.

Thanks a lot mate - she just asked for a programme with a feature about City winning the league but I thought he'd like rest as a surprise for him

Thanks a lot mate - she just asked for a programme with a feature about City winning the league but I thought he'd like rest as a surprise for him

Do you mean the men edition last week? Front page which simply says ‘champions!’?

Do you mean the men edition last week? Front page which simply says ‘champions!’?
Within that it said there’d be a City Champions special edition last Wednesday and there wasn’t one

Within that it said there’d be a City Champions special edition last Wednesday and there wasn’t one

Knowing the MEN they were probably hoping that City would be due a " points deduction " so that the rags magically became champions, when they could dedicate the whole fucking paper to their success.

Disgrace of a local publication.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.