Programmes and MEN city special

Thanks a lot mate - she just asked for a programme with a feature about City winning the league but I thought he'd like rest as a surprise for him

I should have the MEN special on monday and can post it to you once i've read it if you want. This relies on the lad in the shop saving me one as promised.

Do the city store at the ground keep any programmes - i wanted a spare from Sunday so my little boy would have one when he's older, totally forgot on the way in (very stressed!).

Do the city store at the ground keep any programmes - i wanted a spare from Sunday so my little boy would have one when he's older, totally forgot on the way in (very stressed!).
I've picked up one there in the past but that was a few years ago so I'm not certain if they still keep them. Also Sunday's edition was likely to be more popular than usual so may have sold out on the day, your best chance may be someone on here having a spare copy.

Sorted thanks to Moon for MEN special and Silvas left Eyebrow for programmes, got them today and will take into work tomorrow so the woman can take to the old blue when she visits at the weekend.

Cheers lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.