PSV shirt & fans (merged)

Meanwhile, while PSV are playing in the Champions League in a City kit, we are gracing the same European wide audience in a fluorescent yellow monstrosity designed for children with ADHD

Meanwhile, while PSV are playing in the Champions League in a City kit, we are gracing the same European wide audience in a fluorescent yellow monstrosity designed for children with ADHD

Agree with this City should be building a brand across Europe with our traditional Sky Blue colours not that putrid green shite.

Turn up in a tribute classic city kit and wind them up with city songs.

Looks like it did the trick.

:)

I was in Eindhoven t'other week for a spot of cycling, and one of the chambermaids (can I use that term these days?) was a PSV fan and she was absolutely beside herself that they had turned over the Swamp Donkeys! I gave her all the lowdown on how they wouldn't be playing the return leg in Manchester! Puzzled look on her face for a moment until I regaled her with a fact or two about the once delightful urban district of Stretford!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.