Psycho will be England...

Gray said:
gordo eddie said:
mancity dan said:
...Manager for Holland match. I think he deserves the job full time.
When Pearce managed City he was clueless ,look at the players he signed and tell me he is a good manager .
Lets not forget when he played David James up front ,even had a shirt printed ,so it was pre meditated to get attention ,he is very good at talking a good game ,but England manager I don,t think so.
Never forgave him for pulling Micah out of the FA Youth Cup Final first leg at Anfield when we had a great chance of winning a trophy, also how can you trust a manager who relies on a stuffed toy to improve the teams results?

Better than relying on fat Frank, more mobile too.

gordo eddie said:
mancity dan said:
When Pearce managed City he was clueless ,look at the players he signed and tell me he is a good manager .
Lets not forget when he played David James up front ,even had a shirt printed ,so it was pre meditated to get attention ,he is very good at talking a good game ,but England manager I don,t think so.

To be fair that very nearly worked. The Middlesbrough defenders were shitting themselves! It definitely provided a distraction. If Fowler had scored that penalty we'd all be looking at it differently.

Mr Partridge said:
gordo eddie said:
mancity dan said:

To be fair that very nearly worked. The Middlesbrough defenders were shitting themselves! It definitely provided a distraction. If Fowler had scored that penalty we'd all be looking at it differently.

Exactly.

I thought it was a very innovative and inspired decision to give 'Calamity' a few minutes up front, and as you said, it very nearly paid off.

These clowns like Rooney and turdinhand tweeting they want redknapp, does that mean they don't want anyone else, fk them off I say

Love how shit managers (e.g Allardyce) rule themselves out of high profile jobs when they become available.

Redknapp's pretty much guaranteed the job if he'll leave Spurs...

I see the press have given Pearce their typical support. Front page of the sun shows him in a race 'storm' - from 18 fucking years ago.
They love stirring the shit with the England managers.
Whoever it is who comes in for the Euro's can expect the same, no doubt about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.