Psycho will be England...

spurspinter1 said:
Damocles said:
spurspinter1 said:
Is kick and rush a term for pass and move or is it a hoofing it kind of thing?

It's twatting the ball on to Bale or Lennon for them to run on to or twatting it to the big man up front.

Spurs are entirely one dimensional, which is why a coach like Mancini played you guys once and completely figured you out. Same with all top coaches. You can't win the big games because you have an idiot as a manager. When he goes and you bring in someone else, I will be very, very worried about Spurs. At the moment, you're an irrelevance whose league position looks good because of the fixture list. The next 6 weeks will sort that out and I doubt you'll scrape the top four.

I'd say playing balls in to space for Bale and Lennon is a tactic we haven't actually used that much this season, often passing directly in to their feet giving defences time to double up.

With Crouch I'd say we could definitely be accused of kick and rush football, long diagonal balls with the hope of getting to the rebound but we haven't been using that tactic as much with Ade.

We're definitely up there in terms of successful passes, which would go against your theory but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what your opinion of our footballing style is, I'm enjoying watching us play, and long may that continue.

And as for saying we'll not finish top four, keep on saying it! We love that kind of stuff nowadays!

"you're not going to get fourth place" "you're not going to qualify for the group stages" "you're going to get knocked out of the group stages" "you're going to get raped by Milan" "Harry's gonna go down" "Harry's gonna go to England" "you're not going to get fourth place"

I think Arry has done a fantastic job at your place, the team is playing exciting football and this is reflected by the fans. Arry always makes things seem so simple, probably because he's quite simple himself. I think you've got more chance of winning the prem than the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.