Pubs near Euston for Everton match

MP71

As it says. I am venturing "darn sarth" for a couple of days with the fam, staying near Euston and want to watch the game.
Any recommendations for a battle cruiser that will likely have it on?
Also a good kebab shop nearby would be great. Ta in advance

when we stay in Euston for away games theres a pub in between euston and kings cross that have very game on with a big screen. Its called the Euston flyer I think.

As it says. I am venturing "darn sarth" for a couple of days with the fam, staying near Euston and want to watch the game.

Euston Flyer. mate.................

http://www.eustonflyer.co.uk/live-sport

Near Euston station on the way to Kings Cross/St. Pancras..........can't be more than 3 minutes walk from Euston station.

Royal George directly opposite station normally have football on as well.

Euston Flyer is the best one - big with two screens. And round the corner from my office!
Probably quiet and round the corner as well is Mabel's, or maybe the Royal George by Euston.

May depend on how near you're staying.

Kebab shops will likely be better near Kings Cross - I don't know any near Euston.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.