Pulling A Sicky...Any genius ideas?

CTID1988

Right, i need to pull a sicky on the 8th and the 11th of July (which are a Friday and a Monday). Ive already tried to book these days off but wasnt allowed them due to other people being off. When i pull the sicky they are going to get suspicious as i have already tried to book the days so need a foolproof idea on how to get away with it...

So, if anybody could share past sicky stories or any tips for inspiration it would be very much appreciated as if i cant have these days off i will be letting a lot of people down.

Cheers

jollycity said:
Why? What's so important?

Its my brothers 18th, few of us going to a festival. Im meant to be driving down with my brother and a few mates on the Friday and meeting others with the tickets...

Just go to the docs on about the weds & get a sicknote, even though you dont need 1 for 2 days just get it for a week pretty much fuckall the company can do to challenge one of them..all other excuses they will see right through!

The cookie monster said:
Just go to the docs on about the weds & get a sicknote, even though you dont need 1 for 2 days just get it for a week pretty much fuckall the company can do to challenge one of them..all other excuses they will see right through!

I can get a sicknote before i am actually off? Oh, i thought you needed one on the return to work.
How do i go about it? Will they just give me one!? Cheers

Ah, I see you made the mistake of asking for these days off and not realising other people had already booked them off. Your manager is gonna see right through your excuse

Get yourself hit by a car. Not a bad one obviously so don't go on a motorway or anything like that, just a bump. I'd recommend getting hit at the traffic lights by the sainsburys on oxford road, as cars cross there at a fairly slow speed and it could be easy to step out and take a hit, might even get some compo as well. Thought about doing it myself a few times on the way to work when very hungover

CTID1988 said:
The cookie monster said:

I can get a sicknote before i am actually off? Oh, i thought you needed one on the return to work.
How do i go about it? Will they just give me one!? Cheers
Course you can,go docs weds or thurs tell them anything..dizzy spells & bad headaches genrally a good one,tell the doc your struggling with your work bingo they will be writing you one out right way..get your mate or family member drop it off in work later that day or day after...bit of a tip though dont get seen where you really are going!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.