Pulling A Sicky...Any genius ideas?

CTID1988 said:
The cookie monster said:
FFS mate theres enough scenarios for you now...Work or with your mates getting hammered and shaggin birds..no fuckin brainer!

Im gonna go for ricsters. He sent me a couple of PM's and it doesnt really seem like it can fail!

Ricster's plan is destined to fail. As certain as Elano can take a decent penalty. I have this awful feeling that you will get a genuine bad reaction to his Herbal pills! Start Monday - with the " I've been painting the Bedroom Ceiling at the Weekend" routine and God knows what I have done to my Shoulder. You even get to be a brave little soldier for a few weeks before the pain becomes unbearable.

Remember, Doctors note for a timely fortnight - just to teach them a lesson.

The cookie monster said:
Just go to the docs on about the weds & get a sicknote, even though you dont need 1 for 2 days just get it for a week pretty much fuckall the company can do to challenge one of them..all other excuses they will see right through!

They only give them after 5 works days self-certified.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 pm --<br /><br />
Niall2407 said:
Ah, I see you made the mistake of asking for these days off and not realising other people had already booked them off. Your manager is gonna see right through your excuse
HR will also be suspicious about friday and monday.

It isn't worth it mate seriously.

Ok I used to work at TK Maxx a year ago and it was bloody awful and their was a group of us who did the weirdest things to get days off when holiday requests were refused, I used to bottle it all the time, the best were:

Number 1: A lad called Adam one year older than me bit of an "Emo" but a good laugh was on the tidying up shift and pretended to have a break down he laid in s dog bed and waited to be found only to cry and say he can't cope anymore. He got more than he bargained for 2 weeks paid leave.

Number 2: A good mate of mine but proper muppet phoned up not once but twice with Swine Flu when it was rife, first time they bought it hook line and sinker, second time they smelled the bullshit.

Number 3: Someone just put their fingers down their throat on the shop floor.

As I don't think any of these are going to be any use at all my only advice is too take an extra day off to make it more believeable, keep us posted, good luck but don't bottle it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.