Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Puma really do like to hit and miss kits. Anyway, they will be better than Nike and probably than Adidas.
I'd really like Umbro or LCS to make our kits again.

Puma really do like to hit and miss kits. Anyway, they will be better than Nike and probably than Adidas.

Neither would pay us anywhere near what Puma would be willing to.

Not the biggest fan of Puma kits - as long as they are tight fit, I don't think I'll ever like them. At least their designs are usually a bit more original, though, rather than a Nike template job year after year.

We all would like Umbro again, but we're in a totally different league now when it comes to kit supplier
The manufacturer needs to have total global access and be large enough to compete in sponsorship with Nike and Adidas

Here's something I didn't know
2018: PUMA & A.C. Milan announced an official long-term partnership, effective from 1st July 2018.

We all would like Umbro again, but we're in a totally different league now when it comes to kit supplier
The manufacturer needs to have total global access and be large enough to compete in sponsorship with Nike and Adidas

Here's something I didn't know
2018: PUMA & A.C. Milan announced an official long-term partnership, effective from 1st July 2018.
I know. I'm totally fine with Puma. Umbro, for one, got bought out by Nike in the same year we swapped over. Just saying I miss the old Umbro and Le Coq Sportif designs. LCS is also probably too low down the food chain as well. Puma will do fine but I reckon we'll get *shudder* white sleeves at some point if the Puma rumours are true.

I think with Puma we will generally get good designs simply because we’ll be at the top of the food chain. I only hope we don’t get pushed into blue shorts and white socks just because it fits the manufactures stupid template ever again.

LCS gave us some of the worst kits in our history (in my opinion, of course). And the quality of them was rubbish.

LCS gave us some of the worst kits in our history (in my opinion, of course). And the quality of them was rubbish.

My thoughts an all.

In an ideal scenario it would be Umbro for me but like others say, it’s unlikely they have the finances.

I’d half like Adidas but purely based on the fact I loved their gear back in the day but quality of most of their stuff nowadays is shocking.

I can’t actually think of a brand that I’d be keen to have who would have the money for us if I’m honest so as long as the kits quality and no stupid colour issues then I’m not that arsed. Especially as I don’t buy anything - oh, actually I bought a shirt at £15 for running in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.