Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Is the tight fit designed to minimise shirt pulling ? England Rugby U adopted it to make the tackle harder for the opposition and it is common in R. League.

that's a good deal...tbf....Puma is a much smaller brand compared to Nike / Adidas but from i have seen have only Arsenal as their Major Football club . With the type of football we are playing...it would be more beneficial to them....though the monies always help

Puma, seriously what a bad choice. They make average kits and don't have the presence of a big club sponsor. Wish it would've have been Adidas. Rather keep Nike then.

ah shit, don't really stick to traditional colours and they have ludicrously tight fits. Not a fan, probably the one I wanted us to avoid. Nike have just made us 2 good kits as well. I hope the club and Puma use sense.

also hate their "every kit looks like it's been mashed together with Tetris pieces" style. Grrr...I can see home kit full of navy blue again next season...urgh.

I think puma are absolutely wank to be honest

Puma make a worst kit than Nike.
i hate their body fit jersey.
just look at gooners player, man's nipples everywhere.

At least some of you are happy that you can have a good old moan at something. I’m sure a few on here were upset that they hadn’t been able to for a while.

I know many will disagree, but as a periodic City kit buyer I like UnderArmour's stuff and was hoping for them next. That said, what's more important is that we got a new deal at a big number -- well done the club. For me and the additional rotund among us, perhaps the picturing ourselves in Puma will be the inspiration for a new healthful lifestyle . . . errrrrrrr . . . yeah, sure.

Be interesting to know the length of the deal. As currently they keep going up and they tend to be pitched for the value in the middle of the contract. I.e 50 is good now but not so much the last few years.

Similar to the Etihad deal of 10 years seemed a lot when announced but then towards the end seemed below market value.

Hope it would be about 5 years

£50M. The end. Excellent news.

Regardless of who makes the kit, 75% of you will never be happy unless we get the kit of your youth back. £50M per year is a top class player every year...paid for by Puma. From here, it is all about a self-sustaining world class football project that will continue to attract world class talent while developing players that will not only help pay for the Academy, but produce first team squad members.

The Future is Blue...with £50M of green thrown in for good measure!

And we have a winner ! Can’t believe some adults on here are worried about the shirts being too tight , if you’ve got a pair of chippy tits then go on a diet you fat bastards , replica shirts are for kids who in general are slimmer than us fat adults.

Joking apart it’s a fantastic deal for the club,no doubt Etihad will be renewing there deal soon , this will have us smashing the £500m turnover in the coming years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.