PUMA????

riley347

is it right we are getting puma as kit manufacturer???? anyone know for certain.......papers reckon 5m deal.............

Is it true that Titanic pictures have been banned on here? If so, that's a shame!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=91108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... =1&t=91108</a>

riley347 said:
are we happy with that??????.....decent kits????........
If we get these, I'll be fooking delighted!

maroonsashcp6.jpg

pumathirddiagbadgeag2.jpg

Seriously though
There are people on here that know people on the inside at City. If Puma do get the contract, why don't we send a request for a shirt designed and voted for by City fans? Pretty sure we'd only get lip service at best, probably next seasons "Champions League Kit" (Fingers crossed) but at least it would be "ours" rather than a generic big company design, which Puma certainly do. (Check spurs and most of the African nation teams).
I would also suggest we all stop buying this seasons kits, as they'll be on sale in January, little bit cynical selling by City there with 3 new kits this year. (YES, I know we don't HAVE to buy them, but City know most of us will).
I think some of the mock up kits on here a brilliant so why not have our own, and it will stop having to pay some designer who knows nothing about us, just chucking out some old shite.
We can prove how much we like it by buying it + money in the bin for City, which, no matter how much we have, the powers that be will always be happy to get more.

seen hughes in a couple of UNDER ARMOUR tops recently.....coincedence?????.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.