Pure Class from Pep

Mark Mitchener
BBC Sport at Vitality Stadium
Posted at23:0213 Feb
City weren't at their best, and had to withstand plenty of pressure in the third quarter of this game, but it will be a welcome three points for the fans to enjoy as they begin the long journey home - and run the gauntlet of the M6 roadworks,
Bournemouth's season was never going to rest on how they fare against the likes of Chelsea or Manchester City - but they can take heart from the way they played against City's galacticos if they can show a similar level of performance against the Premier League's lesser lights.
And there was a definite love-in between Pep Guardiola and Bournemouth's Harry Arter after the final whistle. A big hug for the Cherries midfielder from the Spaniard. Arter to the Etihad in the summer? Swap deal with Aguero? You read it here first.

This is from a journalist that hasn't done his homework. Or simply doesn't remember having read the article published about the matter and what is really important in life. That is why I think what Pep did was impressive. Arters' reaction says it all really and that is what matters.
Sad to read the BBC didn't even removed it when by now they must've discovered what was really going on ...

Pep is class.... a lot more class than the twonks who wanted him sacked just a few weeks ago. Do those people still exist? Are they hidden away in the woodwork waiting for a loss again.

It is a nice move and although Pep demands a lot, sticks to his principles and to some can seem harsh he is also a gentleman who treats people respectfully.

I also think Pep would rather it did not have the media attention, it is just something between him and the player.

Signed up to remark on this. Pep is a likable character anyway, but this was lovely act from him. Fair dues to him.

Harry Arter expressed his admiration for Pep Guardiola after the Manchester City manager's touching gesture on Monday night.

The Bournemouth star was approached on the pitch by the Spaniard following City's 2-0 victory at the Vitality Stadium.

Guardiola offered his condolences to Arter over the loss of his daughter Renee in December 2015 and wished him and his partner Rachel well for the upcoming birth of their child.

Speaking to the Daily Echo, the 27-year-old midfielder said: "He offered his best wishes for me and my partner this week, which was an unbelievable touch.

"For me, he is the best manager in the world. I don't think there's anybody close to him and what he has achieved.

"He is someone I have a massive amount of respect for. I watched his Barcelona teams - and look at his Manchester City side tonight.

"For him to offer that to me, I respected it and accepted it with a smile on my face."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/harry...nchester-city-boss-offers#WZPTXQEx5RWEAyQr.99

Rag bastard at work said pep only did it cus he knew the camera was there! What a prick! Typical United wanker

Rag bastard at work said pep only did it cus he knew the camera was there! What a prick! Typical United wanker
To be fair he'd know all about managers acting up for the cameras. Mourinho would probably make a point of pushing his thumbs into Arter's eye sockets while repeatedly screaming "GOOD LUCK WITH THE BABY".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.