Pure Class from Pep

Not sure what you mean mate. Are you referring to yourself for "not giving a f*** about Arter if we'd lost???
I think wires are getting crossed here? He was having a pop at my post for which I explained / apologised a page ago.

Arter himself said Pep just wished him and his wife well because she's pregnant.

Come on dom, he's showing even more class by relaying it that way... He clearly offers his apologies... Anyway, I'm only pulling your leg, we can all agree that he has done something that made a person feel 10ft tall after such a traumatic experience.... The cynics will call him out,'the realists can see that football went out the window...

Arter's comments say it all for me!!

Arter himself said Pep just wished him and his wife well because she's pregnant.

Pep mentioned in the post match interview about what happened with the couple previously and he also appears to be saying "I'm sorry" to Arter in the clip. Although he could just have been saying "I'm sorry your fans are ****s".

Arter's probably not going to come out and say "Pep was talking about the loss of our child."

Is it really "quite admirable" though? Or is it what you and i would do, if we knew the same info? I think it's a gesture that anyone would and should do, in any walk of life, if the circumstances arose. I can't bring myself to heap praise on Pep for doing what should come naturally to anyone. A bloke lost his child. Who wouldn't want to sympathise with that? I think what he did was a lovely gesture, but no more than what anyone could/should do, given the circumstances. Let's not make it out to be anything more than that. Or we risk putting Pep on a moral pedestal for a fairly natural piece of human kindness.
He still didnt have to do it. Who else has taken the time to do that as far as you aware this season, or for that matter who else took the time to do that last night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.