put my city scarf in my music video to **** off the reds lol

Re: put my city scarf in my music video to piss of the reds lol

BimboBob said:
kid british said:
BimboBob said:
I can't see the scarf.Anywhere.At all.Am i blind?

Or is this a thinly veiled attempt to make us watch your video and promote yourselves in the process?
I doubt you are even a City fan.I bet you have posted this video on all the football websites you could find.

You are lucky that i quite like your song.And well done for playing with a bloke from the specials.

mate im not sum fool goin round posting this vid on every fooball site !| just wanted to show you lot how i put the scarf in the vid and if you cant see it its in the first 40 secs of song on the sofa . Its a bonus u dont mind the tune ! niceone for the support mate !

I've now watched it again.And i saw the scarf.Fair play to you.Sorry for being blind.

no probs mate !

Great tune mate. Which one are you in the vid

I seen you on Soccer AM, thought your season review 07-08 song was very good, and love Sunny Days. Quality slipping the scarf in when the rags wern't there.

Welcome mate.

Great tune mate, heard about you a while back whilst i was at a fire , did one of the band used to be a fireman in the west mids?

yeah good tune pal I ve been listening to it in the car for the last couple of weeks (I know I shouldnt rip youtube tracks but hey ho), someone else posted a link to it a while back. Keep posting and enjoy yourself ( I believe your the lead singer on the vid arent you ?)

Saw kb support the enemy at the academy recently.
This song is one of the lighter tunes.
overall i was well impressed. Great live show, masses of energy.
Going to go well at the festivals this summer.

Nice work mate, very impressed with the vid (not just the scarf). I'd like to hear more of your stuff,thought the song was very middle of the roadish tbh. Reminded me of the Streets a little.

Fuck off, you're Adio? You're about to get a load of stalkerish PM's from me.

Think I saw you lot in HMV the other day when you released the new album, me bastard code didn't work for the football rap song!

Are you lot and Soccer AM serious about you going back on the final show of the season to perform this seasons football rap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.