pyrotechnics - Fogging Hell

It's a bit cheesy when it's club lead or on the pitch. Flags, banners and pyro should always be fan lead and in the stands. Even if the club put a few of their own people at the very front of 115-117 holding smoke bombs and flares, instead of Wythenshawe Park's Bonfire Night team on the pitch, it would be better

seen that, surely not.

Crazy the place looked full. Only places there were empty seats were in the South Stand Level 3 away fans section, that looked 2/3rds full. I think that they made those new tunnel club seats dark blue so they don't look empty from a distance though tbh. But to be fair they did look populated. Has it really been reported that attendance was 49k?

Crazy the place looked full. Only places there were empty seats were in the South Stand Level 3 away fans section, that looked 2/3rds full. I think that they made those new tunnel club seats dark blue so they don't look empty from a distance though tbh. But to be fair they did look populated. Has it really been reported that attendance was 49k?
We're going on 14 pages of it on the dedicated thread about the attendance!

BBC have yeah.. not seen anything by City or other media outlets

Ah, the Hamburg game. Up there with York away for mythical status now.

There were at least 60 thousand there for Hamburg

I got in late for that game (enjoying a beverage in the manchester)

Got to my seat, they scored, thought f*** this.

Went back to the pub and watched one of the best games of football I have seen City play in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.