pyrotechnics - Fogging Hell

I got in late for that game (enjoying a beverage in the manchester)

Got to my seat, they scored, thought f*** this.

Went back to the pub and watched one of the best games of football I have seen City play in.

Yep, it was a special night, that's for sure

It's a bit cheesy when it's club lead or on the pitch. Flags, banners and pyro should always be fan lead and in the stands. Even if the club put a few of their own people at the very front of 115-117 holding smoke bombs and flares, instead of Wythenshawe Park's Bonfire Night team on the pitch, it would be better

Agree with your last comment mate and there are a lot of people want some way of smoke safely, not just the fans. We will never get to the level of Poland / Greece / Germany where you let a smoke bomb off and staff hand you a bucket for the empty cartridge ! But there must be a way of creating what we had on Monday..

I know club displays like Monday aren't fan lead and the fans wanting smoke bombs aren't allowed for obvious reasons, but it did look good and very atmospheric, almost intimidating to away fans and team. I liked it, the pictures of sky blue telescopic flags waving in the smoke looked really good...

Fingers crossed one day.

Ah, the Hamburg game. Up there with York away for mythical status now.

There were at least 60 thousand there for Hamburg

Went back to the pub and watched one of the best games of football I have seen City play in.
Lol. Didn't city do the tickets for a fiver iirc?

For the kids I believe.

For the kids I believe.
No mate twas for everybody season tickets had first dibs though.

Think Hamburg was the only time i have seen it as full

Ah, the Hamburg game. Up there with York away for mythical status now.

There were at least 60 thousand there for Hamburg

I alas was the only MCFC fan on the planet not at York away.

I was at Hamburg however and stepped on the hallowed turf after That goal...and before I get the Jonny come lately tag, I was also at Maine Rd to see Trevor Francis debut ;)

We play Arsenal at home on bonfire night, imagine the fireworks on and off the pitch in Sanchez is in our team ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.