QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Damanino said:
bookiesgirl said:
rubbish, lets hope qpr defend like that in a couple of weeks when they play the rags athome, but we all know they wont

And lets hope RVP finishes chances as well as Agüero, Silva etc.

But he isnt thats why we are 5 or 7 points behind now...

Clutching at straws I know, but all it takes is RVP to get the injury he is more than overdue for, and they'll be sweating again

ban-mcfc said:
Barrys worse league game since he joined city, milner poor apart from two decent balls.

Nasri might aswell come out waving a fucking white flag, aguero and tevez couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat. Silva has no bollocks in front of goal, clichy was off, zabs was ok.

Motm was garcia and he was only average. Dzeko and sinclair did pretty good as did rodwell.

...now just awaiting some nobjock to tell me im a shit fan before realising im only talking about tonight.

Shit fan

Sincerely

Nobjock

Not the end of the world,but by fcuk do we need a fox in the box striker,we really do need at least on average ten shots to get a goal,so so wasteful in the final third,have to say can see the same thing happening on sunday against liverpool missed chances and another draw....

Platt said before the game he expected us and the Rags to drop points between now and the end of the season. Looks like we'll drop plenty on that lacklustre effort.
What's this irritating tendancy our players seem to have developed of not playing to the whistle and stopping expecting the ref to blow up ? Noticed it a few times at Stoke and again tonight. We stand there arguing with the ref and the opposition is attacking in numbers. Unprofessional and needs sorting.
Give Cesar and their defence some credit but we looked devoid of inspiration and creativity. Passing was awful tonight across the whole team. That kick out by Silva might get him a red on another occasion. That effort by Aguero summed up the whole evening.

citytill1die84 said:
Absolute fucking disgrace champ16ns don't draw against shit team I'm really pissed off.
A point away is not a disaster. It's not easy beating teams who are fighting for their lives.

Utd will find that too

AlthamBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
AlthamBlue said:
With the way our strikers are playing at the minute, does anyone actually think we'll win the league?
The strikers aren't the problem

They're not scoring, it's a problem. I know what you're saying though (presuming you mean creativity?)
Yea, no width, slow buildup and just very little creativity. Disgraceful how little chances we made vs the bottom side but sadly its no surprise.

baildon blue said:
Could still be a good point at Q.P.R. .I thought this would be a tough game.

If you think a point away at QPR is 'a good point' then you must have been in a hole for the last 5 years where City are concerned.

do people think we lack creativity in central midfield?

I certainly do.

ok, yeah we missed a couple of chances, but we have nobody in the middle who runs with the ball and has the subtlety to cut open a defence.

Im a big fan of barry and milner but if we had a modric or a dembele in there I think we would be a better team.

baildon blue said:
Could still be a good point at Q.P.R. .I thought this would be a tough game.

Don't think it'll ever be a good point because QPR never looked like winning, but it isn't a total disaster as you say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.