Question Time

I just think he failed to grasp the point. If you're a Congolese war refugee could you be deported to the country that's at war with Congo? (That said, which Congo is actually at war at Rwanda?)

Well, DR Congo is the one with the border.

Rwanda has supported rebels in DRC.
DRC has supported rebels against Rwanda.
It's been rumbling since the genocide in Rwanda.

This has some recent history:

The border with DRC is mostly lake and the volcano park where the gorillas are - that area is absolutely stunning.

Not really looking for something that scratches an itch lol, I am genuinely puzzled by it, but I do genuinely feel more informed by these exchanges. I know a couple of people who are struggling with long covid, but both are managing to work. I also see the correlation with age and dementia, I certainly know a fair few people who have this horrible disease. I hadnt really put two and two together. Cheers
It's worth mentioning that disability benefit includes things the government pays for to help get people to work, not just benefits for staying at home and not working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.