Questions for Willie Donachie?

How much lime do you need to get rid of an average sized corpse

Roughly

Are you jealous of Joe Hart? After all he was the one that made the megabucks from the head and shoulders adverts

73-4%2BDonachie.jpg

What's Willies opinion on some (Kolorov) of the modern day full backs that defend with their arms behind their backs.

Who was the most diffcult attacker that he ever played against, and why?
And which player in that City team did he most admire for their footballing skills?

By the way, great that Bluemoon podcast is back. I have needed my fix for a while now. I've been thinking of making a financial contribution to 93.20 podcast (as I do, in my own small way, the Bluemoon one). Might still do it, although I ought to get a life, really. I realize that these things aren't just improvised, but take time to set up. Still regret the move of Rob Pollard. That guy talked a lot of sense. I know very well that he's now officially working for the club, but it isn't the same.

I would like to know why he and Royle regularly thought it was a good idea to hold tactical conversations with our fullbacks on the half way line as the game went on and the opposition strolled past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.