Queue to relocate.

Got through and sorted option 1 then option 1

About 20 mins

Moved to 106 women said there's a fair few spaces there I anyone is thinking about it.

TheMoonIsRising said:
City Square said:
alib said:

Not sad if he really wants to move... and would rather be that man than stuck listening to this hold music...
What options do you pick on the phone mate

Picked standard 1 - 1 - 2 from initial main menu. After 20 mins of holding with no holding chatter nonsense I am now just been told I am down to number 15 in queue. Think will hold on now as I only have one ticket to relocate. Just hope they don't cut me off again when I get to top of queue or I will be proper pissed off.

TheMoonIsRising said:
MadchesterCity said:
on the phones with fingers crossed, got a meeting at 10 and praying I am connected before that

Come on City

option 1 and option 3 - through after 22 minutes

Delighted - 2 seats together in 305 on the half way line

I love you City, ticket office and Supporter services

MadchesterCity said:
TheMoonIsRising said:
MadchesterCity said:
on the phones with fingers crossed, got a meeting at 10 and praying I am connected before that

Come on City

option 1 and option 3 - through after 22 minutes

Delighted - 2 seats together in 305 on the half way line

I love you City, ticket office and Supporter services

I picked the same options and still holding after 48 mins!!

The 5.30 people got two in cb level2 given up by the people immediately behind them in the queue!
I got sorted. Good service from ticket office

Im going down Sunday to try and get 2 Bluecards move to Seasoncards,better than trying on line or phone I hope.

Does anyone know if the ticket office they are using is the one above the store or the one opposite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.