Queues

Serious answer: we QUEUE for food/drink for anything between 5 and 15 minutes to then be told, no, sorry we don’t do meat ‘n potato pies or Bovril! (Actually they don’t say sorry!) Then have the cheek to charge £2 for what is basically a small bottle of water in a cardboard box!! So we are (not) seriously thinking of petitioning the caterers. :-)

EDIT: p.s. I personally don't drink Bovril, it is a friend of mine who mentions it at every match which is why I included it! :-)
We don't bother with the catering at City any more especially on the concourse, It just seems to an exercise in how to charge as much as possible for the most crap food and drink ever served by people who aren't bothered. Its utterly abysmal, the person at City who is in change of it needs to take a long hard look at themselves and ask themselves if this really is as good as they can get it.

Over priced crap severed up anywhere else apart from at a football match with a captive client base and they would be out of business within a a couple of weeks. The beer, if that's the right term is worse, Amstel (I'm sure its watered down) or kids dark fruits and thats your choice! lol. God knows why people queue for any of it.

We don't bother with the catering at City any more especially on the concourse, It just seems to an exercise in how to charge as much as possible for the most crap food and drink ever served by people who aren't bothered. Its utterly abysmal, the person at City who is in change of it needs to take a long hard look at themselves and ask themselves if this really is as good as they can get it.

Over priced crap severed up anywhere else apart from at a football match with a captive client base and they would be out of business within a a couple of weeks. The beer, if that's the right term is worse, Amstel (I'm sure its watered down) or kids dark fruits and thats your choice! lol. God knows why people queue for any of it.
The catering quality in my area (block 308) is worse than it was at Maine Road. The food is cold and overpriced, the beer is the worst I have tasted, and the queues are shocking. It has got progressively worse over the last five years. It is certainly worse than most other PL grounds I have been to.

They'd be better off renting the spaces to branded names. Pret, M&S and the likes . Good quality sandwiches, salads and I think Pret do soup as well. That should be sufficient with the food outlets outside and Piccadilly a couple of miles away. It's 90 minutes, how much food do people need? Also a good sandwich and/or soup should stem the hunger even if you've not eaten for a while, until you can get to somewhere to eat properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.