Queues

Z. Queue was back near the tram. Missed the kick off plus some. Copper said it was the same at United last week. Going earlier from now on (hope so anyway)

Walked through X in 30 seconds at 2:25pm. Queues outside Z didn't look bad to me.

Ridiculous queue at Z today. Very slow until just before kick off then they speeded it up. Not sure why they couldn't speed it up in the first place. Three Showsec guys were wandering along apologising saying it was due to short staff. Not sure why they didn't just get a wand and help at the entrance.

The queue at Z2 was all down to having a SINGLE GUY wanding and checking bags. So slow, queue forming at 1420 and getting bigger. Plenty of other Showshite staff around, but none stepping in. Even searching bags would have been a start.

Double up on the people with the bleep wand things and speed it up ! 1 queue / 4 security = faster entry .?
^ This is what we the club need to do. Cut down the lines, reduce the risk of an attack outside the club.

Also, having a "No Bag" fast-track side to the queue as they do at the cricket.

I think they rotate the turnstile queuing each game, I'm in M1, first game we were there half an hour before kick off, and was in after 5 minutes, second game arrived same time queue took 20 minutes (less on the wands, and one old bloke doing it by hand, and taking an age over each person).

Sadly the club don't give a f**k bout how long it takes.

I wasn't there today, but watching sky "game of the day" it was evident at kick off that there were huge numbers of empty seats in certain blocks, and they almost all (family stand excepted) filled up after about 10-15 minutes.

I was in M1 today longest queue to get in I have ever been in. Got to my seat 12 mins in.

Think the club are missing an opportunity here .... fast track wristbands like at Alton Towers . If anyone from the club is reading this it’s my idea theirfore require 50% of the profits . Thank you

Think the club are missing an opportunity here .... fast track wristbands like at Alton Towers . If anyone from the club is reading this it’s my idea theirfore require 50% of the profits . Thank you
Haha a sort of Platinum plus system ....don't give them ideas it'll be an extra £50 next season.

Queues are now an official part of the match day experience! Wasn't helped by the flashing screen next to the huge queue in Z telling us to get in and get behind the lads, we would have fucking loved to

Worst ever queues at M1 yesterday. Some fans were getting quite upset with security staff. Good job it wasn't raining.

I have to travel from North Wales and arrive at the ground about 1.30 hours before kick-off as I have to make sure I leave enough time for traffic accidents etc

I wander round and see large numbers of people hanging round the bars and cafe at City square

I go into the ground with about 50 mins to go before kick off and there are no queues at that time so I am not sure why people have to stay in City square until 20 mins before kick off the club have said there are likely to be queues so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone...as for the checks they are pointless as they don't pick up keys mobile phones etc so I am not sure what would register with them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.