Rafa Benitez

scouse-keyboard-eh-eh-eh-calm-down-calm-down-anon.jpg

svennis pennis said:
Lemon said:
Hmmm, maybe it would have had mor impact if inSept 07 he hadn't said

Maybe it's just me being a rag t**t, but I think it makes him look a bit of a hypocrit

What Benitez says there, is logic, what bacon face spouts every time he opens his mouth is verbal diarrhea. There is a difference.
Fair enough, maybe this bit was more relevent
I would like to ask the Premier League why is it that Liverpool always play the most fixtures away from home in an early kick off,following an international break

The bandwagon seems to be rolling against Fergison now... Graham Poll saying "It's what referee's have been thinking and saying for years; that Fergison can say what he wants about referee's and the FA and get away with it."

Mourinho at Porto and Chelsea saying how Fergison is always abusing the referees and getting away with it.

I doubt we've heard the last manager/ex manager/official come out in support of Benitez... I'd hope this kick starts a backlash against the absolute joke that is the FA... i won't hold my breath.

As much as I appreciated Benitez coming out and saying what he did, I can't help but feel that this falls into Ferguson's lap.

For example, if I was an opposing player I would be feeling that I wasn't just up against 11 other players but also the ref, officials etc. It simply brings to attention the fact that Ferguson IS getting away with things.

I bet the shithead loved it when he heard it.

he said what all non rags have known for years.
i hope liverpool win league next 2-3 seasons, keeping it warm for us
to win after we've built a top side.
now that would piss the purple nose's off.

Apparently taggart is going to answer on Sky now.

First comment was "Rafa is a very angry man"

Outrun said:

See? Not phased at all.

Just enjoying the attention.

mackenzie said:
Outrun said:

See? Not phased at all.

But, if it forces the FA's hand next time he attempts to bully referee's in press conferences or it allows a referee not to give a penalty for a legal tackle and a dive by a utd palyer at O.T and that results in either a touchline ban or a drop in points then rafa's job is more than done.

He can act as cool as he likes but its now not up to him how this scenario ends.

GStar said:
mackenzie said:
See? Not phased at all.

But, if it forces the FA's hand next time he attempts to bully referee's in press conferences or it allows a referee not to give a penalty for a legal tackle and a dive by a utd palyer at O.T and that results in either a touchline ban or a drop in points then rafa's job is more than done.

He can act as cool as he likes but its now not up to him how this scenario ends.

Not disagreeing GS, just doubting the powers that be to do anything about it. As does he, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.