Rafa Benitez

How can Baconface moan. The rest of the seasons fixtures have scum playing most of their games at the theatre of shite. Is that not now there advantage FFS in the title race. Mind you I suppose it's all away games for the Rags because they only play once a season in Manchester.....City City City

cyberblue said:
Well done Rafa...Fergie IS a twat moaning about away matches after Champs League matches, what he forgot to mention is that one of them away games was away to MANCHESTER City and they played Tuesday and we played on Thursday......Wouldnt it just put the icing on the cake if Hughes stuck the knife in by saying 'You cant blame Mr Ferguson for his comments, because to be fair he is drunk alot of the time'

Maybe we should email raffa that info. Plus his rant about Ronaldo getting systematically fouled but in fact when it came to the derby the scum took turns hacking swp (how many out of all there yellows were for bad tackels on swp 7 out of 9 ?).

Hmmm, maybe it would have had mor impact if inSept 07 he hadn't said

"We will analyse it and talk with the Premier League. We will see how to stop this situation, but if you play on Tuesday, for example, in an international break, it will be easier. In the Champions League, if you play on Wednesday, you must play on Sunday. In Spain it’s like this. The television companies decide on early kick-offs on Saturday, so someone needs to talk to them as well. If you want your teams at the top of the Champions League, then protect them.”
Maybe it's just me being a rag t**t, but I think it makes him look a bit of a hypocrit

well done rafa watch all the other managers follow the lead................................not

Lemon said:

"We will analyse it and talk with the Premier League. We will see how to stop this situation, but if you play on Tuesday, for example, in an international break, it will be easier. In the Champions League, if you play on Wednesday, you must play on Sunday. In Spain it’s like this. The television companies decide on early kick-offs on Saturday, so someone needs to talk to them as well. If you want your teams at the top of the Champions League, then protect them.”
Maybe it's just me being a rag t**t, but I think it makes him look a bit of a hypocrit

Not really, he is pointing out that if you want all English teams to be at the top of the Champions League then they need protecting, fair enough, unlike Sir Cockend, who moaned about how unfair the fixtures were against his team and made out that they had been victimised at the advantage of other teams.

Lemon said:

What Benitez says there, is logic, what bacon face spouts every time he opens his mouth is verbal diarrhea. There is a difference.

Benitez is a hypocrite. He's whinged about the fixtures before, he's moaned about decisions before, he's moaned about the FA before.

He is right in what he says about Ferguson, but the his side benefits from the "big 4" FA as well.

And he came across as a petulant little schoolboy with his list, looked to me like the pressure is getting to him.

Not going to say a lot, I'm a bit pickled right now.

But, I want to say thank you to every poster on here who has backed Rafa.

As for those of you wanting Rafa as manager, I seriously can't see that happening, no matter how much money your owners throw at him. It's great that some of you would like him as a manager, and I've really enjoyed reading this thread.

We all know that whisky nose has got away with murder for far too long. I'm probably as surprised as yourselves that Rafa's suddenly turned it on. This was no rant of a maniac. Not the rant of someone under pressure. It was a cool and calculated assault. A completely class assault. We just have to hope that those in authority are completely shitting themselves that they've finally been rumbled for the low life corrupt bastards they've been for years.

Folk are saying that Rafa's cracking under the pressure. This is the same man, who sat down in a crossed legged posed during a penalty shootout against Chelsea so that the fans behind could see. He's not a man under pressure, he's a man on the offensive. Also a man full of confidence in himself and his team.

If we fail to win the league this year, it won't be just down to this event, even though the press will play it like that.

I just hope that other managers have the balls to come out and back Rafa up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.