Rag tickets on sale from Wednesday.

The pick up is optional. You can either pick up at the ground or have it sent out as normal.
Not enough information about the likely post out date. If they are posted out from 9th Jan I wouldn't trust them to turn up as Liverpool away took a week (5 days longer than 48 hours tracked should be).

Bit the bullet to collect but didn't say if everyone had to go or just the lead purchaser.

433 left.

Not enough information about the likely post out date. If they are posted out from 9th Jan I wouldn't trust them to turn up as Liverpool away took a week (5 days longer than 48 hours tracked should be).

Bit the bullet to collect but didn't say if everyone had to go or just the lead purchaser.

433 left.
Think you're missing E233. There is 512 left

433 left.
Yeah, I went for post out. Can't believe they would only get the tickets then to post based on previous games but worse case it's a pick up at OT. Can only assume only the lead purchaser is needed to pick up.

I was able to get in and see at 8:43 and these were the following seats in each block

E230 - 317
E231 - 240
E232 - 179
E233 - 96
STH229 - 219

Total - 1,051 tickets went on sale today

Thats 1,870 tickets that have went elsewhere

PS: if anyone has 25k points and not going give us a message
Out of interest, how can you look at 0843? I qualify at first window, but it doesnt let me on site until 0900. I can now look at every other window, but never the first one.
On another note, city several times this season have added more tiks during the window - although this appears to be when views are restricted. Not usually any restricted at trafford - but you never know...the 1051 above if correct is a joke!!

Ticket ordered. Decided to collect at the ground, the post isn't the best even without the strikes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.