Rag tickets on sale from Wednesday.

Got one by the skin of my teeth at 12pm. Reckon it's sold out 2 windows higher than last season as there was definitely further windows after I got mine last year

Expect plenty of Norwegians in the away end

In Dortmund there was a group who simply follow Haaland club to club

A bunch of dickheads if truth be told

If anyone has a spare or two (someone will catch Covid surely), think of poor me at this festive time. Daughter missed out on the 18-25 despite a ticket in the basket and I missed out by a few points despite having one last year.

Got one by the skin of my teeth at 12pm. Reckon it's sold out 2 windows higher than last season as there was definitely further windows after I got mine last year
Slightly reduced allocation. Still, practically selling out at 23k tells you that the allocation to people who buy on their points is diminishing.

Here We Go Again. MCFC The biggest ticket tout of the lot. And stopped issuing points in case people were selling them to gain points !!D56B37DD-6008-495C-B5EE-6B6478F8828F.png

It's the hope that kills you, this is currently on the website. It's only when you click on it tells you the game is sold out

1671120195282.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.